SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Are you looking for a work environment as a CardiacTelemetry Registered Nurse where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit yourapplication with RapidesRegional Medical Center today and find out whatit truly means to be a part of the HCA Healthcare team.
We are committedto providing our employees with the support they need. At Rapides Regional we offer an array ofmedical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to makeyour benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some ofour unique benefits we offer include:
- TuitionReimbursement/Assistance Programs
- PaidPersonal Leave
- 401k(100% annual match 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- IdentityTheft Protection discounts
- Auto,Home, and Life Insurance options
- EmployeeStock Purchase Program (ESPP)
The Life of an HCA Nurse
We areseeking a Registered Nurse for our center to ensure that we continue to provideall patients with high quality, efficient care. Did you get into our industry for these reasons? We are an amazing teamthat works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal additionlike you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
Telemetrynurses are the master coordinators of the unit, juggling care for their patientswhile keeping the entire health care team on the same page. They havehigh-level critical thinking skills, vast clinical knowledge, and are able tostay calm under pressure. Responsibilities:
- The Telemetry RN assesses plans and evaluates patient care needs.
- Carries out physician orders.
- Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans wounds, monitors vital signs.
- The Telemetry RN serves as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for well coordinated patient care.
- Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.
- Instructs and educates patients and families.
- The Telemetry RN Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
- Graduate of a Nursing Program from an accredited school
- Currently licensed to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of Louisiana or valid compact license from permanent state of residence
- CPR for Healthcare Providers to be completed within 30 days of hire
- ACLS to be completed within 30 days of hire
Rapides RegionalMedical Center is an award-winning 350+ bed hospital and ER in Alexandria,Louisiana that offers a wide array of services ranging from Cancer Care toWound Care, and our medical staff includes doctors in more than 30 medicalspecialties.
At RapidesRegional we believe that well-defined values are the key to nurturing staff andpatient satisfaction. By joining our team you contribute to the positiveculture of the hospital, which directly impacts the well-being of yourpatients, their families, your colleagues, and your own personal job satisfaction.We invite you to learn firsthand what our unwavering commitment to patientsatisfaction, service excellence and professional expertise can do for yourcareer.
HCA Healthcarehas been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost forthe delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensatedexpenses.
If you find this opportunity compelling, weencourage you to apply for our Registered Nurse opening. We promptly review allapplications. Highly qualified candidates will be directly contacted by amember of our team. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equalopportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminateon the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexualorientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here .
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1- option 1.